Meet the Founders
Matthew and Lynda Phillips are a creative culinary duo and a husband and wife team. They established ADAiRE in 1999 as a creative and unique way to prepare food with an intimate touch and have built a strong business based on versatility, customer service and intense attention to detail.
Matthew Phillips has been a chef since 1994 and is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu in Pennsylvania. His experience includes years of work at The Ritz-Carlton where he learned from the youngest chef to earn the title of Executive Chef in the history of The Ritz-Carlton. At The Vinings Club he was mentored by Master Chef Jack Shoop and Culinary Olympian and ACF Chef of the Year Darryl Evans. In 1996 Matthew was rewarded for his hard work and attention to detail with an Executive Chef position with Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. Before starting ADAiRE, Matthew also worked as Chef at Ray’s on the River here in Atlanta. In addition to his culinary credentials, Matthew has a B.A. in Chemistry from LaGrange College and an extensive background in nutrition and physiology.
Lynda has been a chef since 1999 and specializes in event planning and execution as well as dining management and business administration. These skills in addition to customer relations and the creative arts including design and food display give her a unique skillset not often found in the culinary world. Extensive travel through Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America has given Lynda a great appreciation for different and unique food cultures from which to draw inspiration. Lynda’s B.A. in Graphic Design contributes greatly to her artistic flair in both food and dining room presentation.
Working as a team for years has brought together a vast background of experience and knowledge. ADAiRE's culinary and planning team works with you to make your experience unforgettable.
Why Should You Choose ADAiRE?
- Family owned and operated
- Over 20 years in the food service industry
- Established in 1999
- All stocks and sauces prepared in house
- We use only the finest ingredients from the best purveyors
- We support local farmers and utilize Organic Produce when possible
- We use only the finest USDA cuts of beef
- Entertain in your home or our facility. It's your choice and our pleasure.
- Professional service with a personal touch created in an inspected kitchen by certified food professionals.
- Versatility of services unmatched in the industry
- Guarantee of product quality or you don’t pay
- Superior Customer Service
- Extensive background in Biology, Chemistry, and Nutrition
Lunch M-F, 11-2
Take Home Meals (carry out)
Private Dinners at the BiSTRO for 2-24
Group Cooking Classes